Zimpler is a relatively new payment system which began its life in 2012. It’s a payment system of a different variety to e-wallets such as PayPal, Skrill and Neteller.
Find out more about Zimpler mobile casinos below.
Zimpler Mobile Casinos – What you Need to Know
At its most basic level, Zimpler is an intermediary which processes payments from your bank account to online casinos – or any other company partnered with Zimpler – through your mobile phone.
Zimpler is currently only available for UK, Swedish and Finnish players, though they have big plans to expand into other European markets in the near future.
How Does Zimpler Work?
But how exactly does Zimpler work? If you are not a registered Zimpler user, the process of becoming one is very simple.
Once you make your first Zimpler payment, you will automatically be registered as a Zimpler user. Your first Zimpler payment will follow some variation of the steps below:
- When you select Zimpler on the deposit page of the mobile casino, you will be prompted to enter your mobile number
- An SMS with a verification code will be sent to this number
- Next, select your preferred payment method and enter the required details
- Enter the verification code on the casino deposit page to complete the transaction
After that first Zimpler payment is made, any future Zimpler mobile deposits will be very easy to make.
- Simply enter your phone number on the deposit page
- A unique verification code will be sent to you via SMS
- Enter the unique verification code on the casino screen to confirm and complete the transaction
Zimpler UK Mobile Casinos
Zimpler is certainly not as popular as the big e-wallets like PayPal and Neteller. Still, it is a convenient and quick depositing option which is particularly useful for mobile gamblers.
Zimpler is available at many UK mobile casinos and it appears likely that the Swedish company is only going to grow in the years to come.