Paysafecard is a very popular depositing method at online casinos. This is because it allows you to make secure payments without the need to share your bank details. What’s more, it’s incredibly simple to get started with.
On this page, you can find out everything you need to know about Paysafecard mobile casinos, including:
- How Paysafecard works
- The benefits of playing at a Paysafecard mobile casino
- How to make a Paysafecard mobile casino deposit
How Does Paysafecard Work?
Paysafecard is a little different from most mobile casino depositing methods – but not in a bad way! Instead of being an e-wallet, Paysafecard is a pre-paid card service. This means that you can top up the card from your bank account or with cash in one of the many Paysafecard outlets in the UK and worldwide.
The Benefits of Paysafecard
As Paysafecard offers a unique alternative to traditional banking methods, it comes with many of its own benefits:
- As a prepaid method, it can be useful for helping you to budget your casino deposits
- Paysafecard users can check their funds via the Paysafecard app
- Paysafecard is extremely safe to use as you don’t need to share your bank details online
- Paysafecard can be used by the ‘unbanked’ (those who do not have a bank account or credit/debit card)
Getting Started with Paysafecard
Once a voucher is bought, it is valid for 12 months and you can choose between the following amounts: £10, £25, £50, £75, £100. At a PayPoint vendor, you may also be able to buy the following vouchers: £125, £150, £175.
Paysafecard Mobile Casino Deposits
To make a mobile casino deposit with Paysafecard, simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your casino account and visit the deposit page
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Enter your 16 digit Paysafecard voucher code
- Confirm the payment
Paysafecard Mobile Casino Withdrawals
One of the biggest drawbacks to using Paysafecard over other casino depositing methods is that the service doesn’t currently allow you to make withdrawals.
This means that should you want to cash out from a casino, you will need to choose a different withdrawal method.