Whilst Apple Pay isn’t the most common casino depositing method, there are a few sites (including some of the UK’s biggest casinos) which accept it.
On this page, you can find out everything you need to know about Apple Pay mobile casinos, including how to make an Apple Pay mobile casino deposit.
Top Apple Pay Casinos
1. → 888Casino ?
2. → Arcade Spins ?
3. → Bet365 ?
4. → Comeon Casino ?
5. → Fruity Vegas ?
How Does Apple Pay Work?
Essentially, Apple Pay is an e-wallet service. It shares similarities with PayPal and Neteller, yet it’s exclusive to Apple users.
- To use Apple Pay, you must first register a debit/credit card to your Apple account.
- Once this is stored in your Apple wallet, you can pay for services and goods via Apple Pay.
- You simply have to verify the payment with your Touch ID, Face ID or passcode.
You can use Apple Pay online, in-app and in physical stores via the contactless payment system.
How to Start Using Apple Pay
To do this, you simply need to open the ‘Wallet’ app on your iPhone. Then you can either scan your card via the camera or enter your card details manually.
Your bank or card issuer then needs to verify your card information to allow you to use Apple Pay. Once this is done, you can start using Apple Pay immediately.
How to Make a Mobile Casino Deposit with Apple Pay
You can make a casino deposit with Apple Pay in just four simple steps:
- Log in to your casino account on your iOS device, and visit the deposit page
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Select Apple Pay as your payment method
- Verify the payment via Touch ID, Face ID or passcode