Elimination blackjack is a variation of blackjack which is very similar to the traditional game, but with one significant difference.
Read-on to find out more about the exciting world of elimination blackjack.
Elimination Blackjack – How to Play
If you are familiar with traditional blackjack rules, you will know how to play elimination blackjack. Ultimately, it’s the same aim of trying to get as close to 21 as possible.
But, of course, there are differences.
Elimination Blackjack Tournament
Elimination blackjack was created by Russ Hamilton and is a game which incorporates a tournament format.
The main difference between traditional blackjack and elimination blackjack is that players are playing against both the dealer and the other players at the table.
Players are eliminated from the tournament because of one of three reasons:
- They do not have enough chips to meet the minimum bet of the round
- They lose all of their chips
- They have the fewest chips after a certain number of hands are played
Elimination Blackjack Rules
The ruleset does vary somewhat among different mobile casinos, but the standard rules are as follows:
- A shoe of six 52-deck cards is used
- Usually, 30 hands are played in each round
- The dealer stands on a hard 17
- The dealer must hit on a soft 17
- Players can split pairs up to four times, excluding aces
- Double down can only be used when player has two cards
- The ‘Secret Bet’ can be used once in every round. This bet is undisclosed to the other players at the table
- A player can surrender their hand and recover half of their original bet
- A player must stay within the minimum and maximum betting range permitted at the table
Mobile Casino Elimination Blackjack
Elimination blackjack is available at numerous mobile casinos, so you definitely won’t be limited in your choices.
The tournament format of elimination blackjack can give the game a more exciting and engaging feel than traditional blackjack. So, why not load up your go-to mobile casino and try your luck today?